Are you finding that your school is falling behind in terms of organization and efficiency? Do you feel like you’re constantly playing catch-up? If so, it may be time to invest in school management software. School Management Software organizes your data and drives efficiencies into day-to-day tasks. Here are some signs that your school needs management software.
1. Teachers are spending too much time on administrative tasks instead of teaching
There’s a lot of behind-the-scenes work that goes into being an educator, from lesson planning and grading to dealing with administrative tasks. However, if you feel your teachers are spending too much time on these tasks rather than teaching, then alarm bells are already ringing. If this is hindering your student’s learning. it might be a sign that your school needs good school management software. With the right platform in place, you can automate many of the tedious tasks that eat up time, from creating class schedules to sending out progress reports.
2. Decline in results
Have you noticed your school dropping down the Education board? A part of the reason behind this could be that your teachers are simply busy doing other things. With larger class sizes and more administrative duties, they have less time to give each student the individual attention they need. Additionally, many schools lack the latest technology, which puts students at a disadvantage when it comes to learning.
3. Finances are poorly managed
Many schools struggle to make ends meet due to poor financial management. This is a sure sign that your school needs school management software. Many schools still use paper copies of everything when they could save money by going digital. They also hire more staff to do administrative work when they could be using technology to automate some of those tasks. With School Management software, you’ll be able to better track expenses, revenues, and budget restrictions. You’ll also be able to create more accurate financial reports & strategies.
4. Unsafe & poorly organized data
Did you know that 94% of Indian schools still process and store data manually? The majority of the schools in India are missing out on the seamless benefits of going digital. With copious amounts of paperwork still being handled manually, this is a guarantee for paperwork to be unorganized. From test scores, Financial data and attendance record to demographic information and more. If a school’s data is poorly organized or unsafe, it’s a sign that the school needs a better management system. A good school management system will make it easy to track and manage data. It will also provide security features to protect data from being lost or stolen.
5. Students are struggling to find study resources
Most students will agree that the library is one of the most important places on campus in terms of educational progress. However, many students also find that the library can often be a frustrating place. The main issue that students have is that it can sometimes take a long time to get a book from the library, and sometimes the book they need is not available. These types of problems can hinder a student’s ability to get their work done. The inability to provide sufficient learning resources is a red flag that your school needs school management software.
School Management software provides students with the convenience of learning in their own comfort. Students can access and read the library materials in various digital formats from E-Books, audiobooks, and videos on demand, anytime and anywhere using their preferred devices. Furthermore, Teachers can upload additional lesson material that can be easily accessed online through school management systems.
If these are signs that you are experiencing, then it’s time to take notice and start exploring school management software.
SUMS is the ultimate 360 Degree ERP Web, and Mobile Application meant for simplifying daily tasks for educational institutes, parents, teachers and students. It offers a user-friendly, highly intuitive platform with dashboards for seamless login access for every member.
Administrative staff, parents, teachers, students and even trustees can use this application to maintain their daily tasks and hassle-free communication. By implementing SUMS, institutes can focus on improving their quality of education to reach their desired goals quickly.
SUMS – The Ideal School Manager
- Use Anywhere, anytime: SUMS is available for all. One-touch application, with smart features, enables you to get access from any location, at any time.
- Paperless, Environment-Friendly: It’s time to save the resources around us. Go paperless with SUMS and resources for the future.
- Easy & Quick Communication: Inclusive platform offering seamless communication features for all. Got a query? Ask the expert anytime or communicate freely without boundaries.
- One-Tap Registration System: Student registration is made easy with SUMS.
- Exam & Time-Table Management: Teachers, get ready to save time with SUMS. Manage your timetables and exam schedule with a few taps.
- Fee Management: Tap, select and pay. A one-tap solution to pay your fees with SUMS.
- Integrated Financial Accounting: Admins and users communicate easily while maintaining financial records with SUMS.
- Library Management: No repetitive tasks or manual labour for maintaining library records. Book records management is made easy and hassle-free with SUMS.
The future is here and it’s looking for you. Join the smart school revolution today!
SUMS automation tools can take care of any need, from attendance tracking to grading; we have everything that a traditional educator could want in one place (plus more).
Stop waiting – contact us now!